Trigonometry Series - Concepts and Formulas™
Parametric Representations of Curves (TRG-CF9)
This sheet provides a comprehensive review of all of the most important topics, concepts and formulas covering using parametric equations to represent curves. Each concept is explained in detail, with detailed illustrations. Unlike charts and notes, this Concepts and Formulas™ sheet answers questions about how to use the concepts - how to actually solve problems with them, it doesn't just list facts and formulas.
Click here to download. (Guaranteed to be virus free.)
Format: self-contained e-book 987 kB. Click here for registration (activation) information after purchase.
This e-book can only be read on the computer on which it was registered. Each purchase grants the license for use on only one computer.
- Representations of curves
- Parametric representations of curves
- Sketching parametric curves
- How to eliminate the parameter
- Lines in parametric form
- Parabolas in parametric form
- Circles in parametric form
- Ellipses in parametric form
- Hyperbolas in parametric form
- Hypocycloids, cycloids and astroids in parametric form
- How to convert a rectangular equation to parametric form
- Some common curves and their parametric representations
System requirements: Windows 95, 98, 98SE, 2000, NT, Me, XP or Vista; at least 256 MB of RAM (memory)
What are E-Sheets™?
Related Stuffed Sheets™:
Geometry Review Series:
Fundamental Definitions, Basic Figures and Properties (GRV-CF1)
Polygons, Circles - Parts and Properties (GRV-CF2)
Trigonometric Functions and Applications (TRG-CF2)
Periodicity and Trigonometric Graphs (TRG-CF3)
Inverse Trigonometric Functions, Verifying Identities (TRG-CF4)
Trigonometric Identities 1 (TRG-CF5)
Trigonometric Identities 2, Trigonometric Equations (TRG-CF6)
Solutions of Triangles, Areas of Triangles (TRG-CF7)
Curve Sketching Toolboxes™:
Trigonometric Functions (PCS-TB5)