Algebra Series - Concepts and Formulas™
Solutions of Systems of Linear Equations and Inequalities in Two and Three Variables (ALG-CF13)
This sheet provides a comprehensive review of all of the most important topics, concepts and formulas spanning solutions of systems of linear equations and inequalities in two and three variables, explained in detail, with detailed illustrations. Unlike charts and notes, this Concepts and Formulas™ sheet anticipates and answers questions about how to use the concepts - how to solve problems with them, it doesn't just list facts and formulas.
Click here to download. (Guaranteed to be virus free.)
Format: self-contained e-book 723 kB. Click here for registration (activation) information after purchase.
- Systems of linear inequalities in two variables
- How to solve systems of linear inequalities in two variables
- Solution regions
- Intersections of solution regions
- Functions of two variables
- Linear programming
- A linear programming theorem
- How to find the maximum or minimum value of a function
- Three-dimensional coordinate systems
- Ordered triples
- Three-dimensional graphs
- Open sentences in three variables
- The trace of a graph
- How to draw the graph of a linear equation in three variables
- Systems of linear equations in three variables
- How to solve systems of linear equations in three variables
This e-book can only be read on the computer on which it was registered. Each purchase grants the license for use on only one computer.
System requirements: Windows 95, 98, 98SE, 2000, NT, Me, XP or Vista; at least 256 MB of RAM (memory)
What are E-Sheets™?
Related Stuffed Sheets™:
Linear, Rational and Absolute Value Equations (ALG-CF7)
Radical Equations, Linear and Absolute Value Inequalities (ALG-CF8)
Graphing Fundamentals 1 - Relations and Functions, Function Tests (ALG-CF9)
Graphing Fundamentals 2 - Symmetries, Intercepts, Zeros and Slopes (ALG-CF10)
Graphing Fundamentals 3 - Maxima and Minima, Lines and Translations (ALG-CF11)
Solutions of Systems of Linear Equations and Inequalities in Two Variables 1 (ALG-CF12)